Thursday, May 28, 2015

First International Trip- Dubai - 1


8th March 2015

I boarded my first international flight to Dubai. It was an official trip. I was quite enthusiastic about my first foreign encounter. It was a direct Emirates flight from Hyderabad.

9th March
At 2 am in the night, I checked in the hotel and that was going to be my home for next 21days after which I was supposed to find my own accommodation. The suite was quite cozy and you will feel like night time always irrespective of the hours. I was very tired and I had to attend the office the same day early in the morning. Without wasting any further time, I settled myself for sleep.
10th March

We took a metro and after struggling for some time finally reached office at 11am. While coming back using office bus, It was the first opportunity for me to look around the roads, people, shops and everything of Dubai and yes it was indeed very wonderful. It has a huge cosmopolitan feel and is a home for more than 200 nationalities.
Since our office is very far and hotel in Bur Dubai at a distance of 40Km, I managed to see all the famous skyscrapers of Dubai like Burj AL arab, burj khalifa to name a few along with the high speeding car from Ferrari to Limousine what not on the superb 6-lane roads of Dubai. Infact, I struggled to find a small car which are so common in India. 
Let me settle down this week and arrange some basic things like mobile connection and all before continuing my further sightseeing and blogging in Dubai. I am here for 3 months. 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice write up,waiting for your further experience

You might also like: