Saturday, September 26, 2015

Trip to Singapore - 2

  18th August 2015


I get down at Singapore Airport at around 6 am. I took a flight by Singapore airlines from Hyderabad. My Hotel was located at Clarke quay. That was a beautiful place looks very glamorous.    My suite was at 22nd floor in Novotel having superb view covering the Singapore skyline including Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay sands , Boat quay. Sharing some of the pictures from my window, infact a whole glass wall opening to the beautiful view.

Just after sunrise


Glamorous Singapore. View of Raffles city, Marina bay sands and Flyer
After I went to the office on the very 1st day and told everyone that I am staying at clarke, Everyone was excited saying that's the ultimate place to stay. I started waiting for the weekend to explore more. One thing was very evident that this place boasts of vibrant leisure, lifestyle destination consisting of pubs, clubs and high end restaurants. 

If you like this post, please like my Facebook page.

No comments:

You might also like: