Friday, January 17, 2014

Skywatch Friday - Munnar Tea Gardens, Kerala, India



This is my 3rd  entry in Skywatch Friday and I am really delighted to be the part of this as it

gives me the opportunity to see the beautiful skies across the World.






This picture is captured in Tea Gardens of Munnar, Kerala, India. If you wanted to see more pictures of Tea garden, you can click here.


To see the beautiful Skies around the world, visit Sky Watch Friday.



If you like this post, please like my Facebook page.

5 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

the colors in your sky are so pretty, thanks for sharing with us

simply lynne said...

Beautiful photo. Great post for SkyWatch Friday. Have a good weekend.

RNSANE said...

Living fifteen months in India out of the past two years, I still have not ( much to my regret ) not managed to visit Kerala. I do hope that changes if I get back again. I did spend five months in Jaipur, though and visited Bangalore, Mysore, Patiala, Mumbai and Chandigarh. Yours is a wonderful country, so far from my San Francisco.

My photos, this week, are of the wolf moon.

sunshine said...

Looks like a great place.

Unknown said...

@Pearl Maple

Thanks a lot for your precious time. Welcome to my blog and have a wonderful weekend ahead.


@Lynne

Thanks a lot. Happy weekend to you as well


@RNSANE

Very glad to know that you had wonderful time in India. Hope you will get a chance to visit Kerala soon.

Welcome to my blog


@Christian

Thanks a lot.


You might also like: