- After the exams, if you asked somebody, how was the paper?Most often, the reply is ‘Tight tha’ which means exam was tough and if the reply is ‘Tight hua’ then it means you have escape from the pressures of Back paper which are very mild although I had never experienced this situation due to the generosity of my friends and teachers.
- ‘Tight hoo,’ that means I am heavily drunk right now. ‘Tight hai kya,’ another way of asking if you are drunk.
- After ragging, seniors people instructed juniors to remain tight. That means ‘tension free and bindaas.’
- In a mess on Wednesday, everybody says, ‘Tight bana tha ’ which means food was simply awesome.
- If you ask anybody for a money which is very often, the reply of the person is like ’yar, mamla tight chal raha hai’ which means your source is also facing the bankruptcy these days.
- In any other context, this word simply means 5/5.
- ‘Bhokali lag raha hai’ means you are looking like hunk.
- ‘Bhokali ban raha hai’ means you are trying to be hunk or too much involved in all the activities of college like politicians and showing neta-panti, neta-giri.
- ‘Bhokal macha rakha hai, Bhokal tight kar rakha hai,Bhokal kat rakha hai aajkal’ means you have created mayhem in the college, you are enjoying the life fully without caring anything, no classes, all rules are taken for granted and you are too much in neta-giri/neta-panti
|Our First Love, IET|