Monday, August 29, 2011

Title samajh nahi aa raha hai....


Some mornings are very boring when we have nothing for us to lined  up while on the others we wish that how good it would be if we had nothing to do. This is one such morning, not a single  reason to get up from the bed. I am just lying from last 2 hours on my bed, listening to music watching the roof thinking what to do but didn’t get any answer. Even the sleep has said NO now.
All the clothes are dirty and smelling badly but I didn’t like to go to Laundry as it is very far. The monsoon of Mumbai made it hard to spot sunlight from last few days. I am also feeling the lack of sunlight in my life. We have class scheduled after lunch but just now received a message that it also got cancelled. Some of the space of my mind is also occupied by the guilty feelings that I am not doing anything and wasting a lot of time. There are lot of subjects to study and lot of things to do  but when I have a relook at them, I reasoned that nothing is really important or I will study it in the exam after all engineers are experienced people habitual of saving back just with one night study. 


The question lies me why should I wake up from the bed. Is there a single activity that provoke me to get up. I didn’t find any. Giving a call to friends at this hour is also not worthwhile as I don’t want them to think that I have nothing to do. Just ping 2 of the online friends but none of them reply.  Even doing nothing had its own fun. I remember when I was in TCS, how much I used to miss my college life and specially the days when time was in abundance. It was hard to get the time for yourself while in TCS. Now, once again when I joined B-school, I find a lot of free time. Perhaps life is like that  fluctuating between the extremes. That is why, it is important to live in a present because the past always looks fabulous as it had already passed no matter how bad it was.  


 At such empty hours, vague thought never spares you and it is actually good for you because for a blogger, such vague thoughts give him the inspiration to write. One such thought came to my mind is that lets make a document having the lyrics of my all time favorites song and save it along with my ultimate intensive rock collection. I begun and do it for 3,4 songs but then I felt “Is it really necessary?”

 I have internet excess 24 * 7 so why to do so. One more option came and eliminated.  I restored my deleted facebook account and it really helped in passing the 5,10 minutes but now again I am  watching the ceiling and listening.  Below are the lyrics of one of my favorite song ‘TIME’ by Pink Floyd which I used to listen when I waste the time knowingly.

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine
Staying home to watch the rain
And you are young and life is long
And there is time to kill today
And then one day you find
Ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run
You missed the starting gun

No comments:

You might also like: